Machin may refer to:
- Alfred Machin, French film director
- Alfred Machin (writer), British writer on social evolution
- Arnold Machin, British designer
- Cerro Machín, volcano in Colombia
- Henry "Denry" Machin, the main character in The card, the 1911 novel by Arnold Bennett
- Janine Machin, British radio presenter
- John Machin (1680-1751), British mathematician
- Lonni Machin, the secret identity of Anarky, a DC Comics character.
- Machin-like formula, a class of mathematical identities
- Machin (band), a French folk-rock band
- Thomas Machin, Artillery Officer and engineer, American Revolutionary War.
- Henry Machin, Quebec bureaucrat.
machin in French: Machin